SUSPENSIÓN DE CLASES

Desde el lunes 16 de marzo se mantienen suspendidas las clases presenciales en la Comunidad Autónoma de Murcia.

Con este blog, os ayudaremos a poder trabajar desde casa durante estos días.

miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

ANIMALS


Empiezan a llegarnos fotos con vuestros animales 

PABLO SANCHEZ:
It is my leopard. It is a mammal. It is a vertebrate. It lives in the jungle and it is my favourite animal.

CAYETANA:
It is my horse. It is a vertebrate animal.

ALEJANDRO VILLADA:
It is my bear. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It can run very fast and it is a good swimmer. It is an omnivore.


CRISTINA:
It is my pony. It is a vertebrate. It belongs to the group of mammals. It is a herbivorous.

VEGA"The little red riding hood"


SANDRA "The horsewoman"


JOSE is with his snake and an eagle!!


ALEJANDRA:
It is my leopard. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It is a carnivore.


SERGIO AND BARTOLO:
This bird looks extremely real!!


SARA MARTÍNEZ:
It is my octopus. It is an invertebrate animal and it belongs to the group of mollusc.


JUANFRA:
It is my brown bear. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It is a carnivore and lives in the mountains and the forests



CARMEN and her Lion!!


ARIADNA:
It is my lion. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It is a carnivore and it is the most beautiful animal in the jungle.


IMAN:
It is my penguin. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of birds. It is a carnivore.

NATALIA and her turtle!


ALEJANDRA ROCA:
It is my penguin. Penguins are a group of birds. They are sea birds and they can not fly.


TIAGO:
It's a wolf. It's a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It's a carnivore.


PEDRO JOSÉ:
It's a wolf. It's a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It's a carnivore.


BLANCA:
It's my horse. It's a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It's a herbivore.


LOLA:
It is my fox. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It is an omnivore.


SAMUEL AND HIS TURTLE


ÁLVARO GARCÍA:
It is my panda. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It is a carnivore.


IRENE:
It is my dog. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It is an omnivore.


ALEJANDRA FERNÁNDEZ and her pony!


JIMENA:
It is my cat. It is a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It is a carnivore.


ANDRÉS and his tiger!!!!


AINHOA and her dog Peppa!


It's my pony. It's a vertebrate animal. It belongs to the group of mammals. It's a herbivore.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario